Saturday, December 18, 2010

E.L.F. Eyes Lips Face Mini Dollar Line Haul Review

            For those of you unfamiliar with ELF, they are a discount makeup brand. And when I say discount I mean it. They have so many products for only $1. The dollar line includes lipstick,eyeliner, eyeshadow, and even brushes. They also have two higher end lines the Studio line, which starts at $3 and the Mineral line which also starts at $3.
             They sell these products in Target and K-mart. However, if you buy online, your in for even lower prices. The website always has some sort of promotion going on. It's not rare to find an online coupon for 50% off of the studio or mineral lines.
             The first time I purchased from E.L.F. was in a local store. I was in need of some makeup for an upcoming party and I figured for a dollar even if I didn't like it it was worth a shot. A bought one total face brush, one super glossy lip shine in watermelon, one regular and water proof mascara duo, and one natural radiance blusher in shy. All these products were a dollar.
           
  •     Total Face Brush   $1.00   I must say, I was not very impressed with this brush.  It was very soft, however it did not work well for me. I only tried it once though. So it may work well, I just didn't like it. On the other hand, the studio blush brush, which i actually just tried today, is amazing.
  •     Super Glossy Lip Shine $1.00  This lip gloss is amazing. It does live up to it's name, and is extremely glossy. Also, for a gloss, it is very pigmented. I liked this gloss so much, that in a recent online e.l.f. order, I bought it in every color available
  •     Regular and Water Proof  Mascara $1.00  Unfortunately, out of package BOTH sides were dry. So I don't know how this product works. This was a waste a $1. However, this may have not been the company's fault, as I did buy it in a retail store and this store may have had it on the shelf for a long time.
  •     Natural Radiance Blusher $1.00  I actually really like this blush. It is a bit powdery, but I don't mine. It is very pigmented. I highly recommend this blush. Also, for $3 the studio blushes are excellent.
       So overall, my first e.l.f purchase was kind of a hit and miss. I have recently placed an order from eyeslipsface.com because I felt it was worth trying a few other products. I am currently still trying everything out, but the things I have tried so  far from my recent purchase are A M A Z I N G.


I think that you should try eyes lips face out. Even if you don't love everything you buy, for $1-$5 it's a steal.

No comments:

Post a Comment