Monday, December 27, 2010

E.L.F. Eyes Lips Face Studio Minty Lip Gloss Review

E.L.F. Studio Minty Lip Gloss $3.00

"The sheer glossy color conditions lips with a minty fresh taste. Can be worn alone or layered with other lip products. Give your lips a beautiful sheen and freshen your breath for instant gratification." 

-eyeslipsface website

I bought two of these lip glosses when E.l.F. was having their 55% Cyber Monday Sale. The colors I choose were Boston and New York City. The online swatches honestly look different than the actual product so keep that in mind when buying online.

Boston and New York are actually really similar in color. Boston is a darker red, but New York City appears to be the same red just a tiny bit lighter. I don't mind this much because I actually do like the colors.

Aside from the difference in advertised color, I really do like these glosses.

They are both very shimmery, which I love. They taste and smell EXACTLY like a candy cane and I really love the taste. If your not a fan of minty things this is not the product for you.

On your lips they do have a very light pigmentation, but as they are glosses, by nature they are very sheer.

I would definitely repurchase these and next E.l.F. order I plan on buying more and different colors.


1 comment:

  1. O MY GOD I WANT THEM ALL lol I dont think these are on the uk website i will go check! x

    ReplyDelete