Saturday, March 5, 2011

E.L.F. Nail Polish Remover Pads


Price : $1.00
Pros : Easy To Use, Gentle, Dries Quickly, Long Lasting, Goes On Smoothly 
Cons : Nothing to bad. One pack only comes with 20 pads. ( I think will check later)
Where to buy : Eyeslipsface.com, Target, K-mart

What E.L.F. says:
"These convenient pads quickly and easily remove nail polish without the mess associated with bottled remover. Citrus scent and gentle formula leave nails fresh and soft." 

My thoughts:

I simply adore this product. I wish E.L.F. made a bigger pack! This is definitley one of my eyeslipsface favorites.

At first I noticed that it doesn't feel wet in the sense that its really only slightly damp. I was skeptical because I'm used to drenching my hands with nail polish remover.


It smells like citrus..an odor that is MUCH better than the typical chemical odors from nail polish remover. One pad removes the color from all ten nails, regardless of its a light or dark color. It really does leave my nails feeling "fresh and soft".

I do recommend that if you purchase these to make sure the cap is screwed on tightly. I read a review that said they dried out "after the first use". Ive had an open pack since November and it's yet to dried out (although it is almost used up sadly).

For the dollar price tag it's worth atleast a try.

For more reviews check out the eyeslipsface website.


And shop through Ebates for 4% back on your elf purchase!  Click here to sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment